Security Installer Community

Suggestions Please

sacred

Hello all,

I have been asked to provide come up with a solution for the following problem..

background info;

The building is a recycling unit. Basically wagons drive in, dump there loads, drive out and a chap in a digger shovels the load into a hopper. This is a 30x60 m building. It currently has just 4 sounder / strobe units.

Now the problem is when the FA activates the drivers cannot hear it, and do not notice the strobes.

Could anyone recommend any products for alerting the drivers that they may have used in the past??

Any help would be gratefully received :unsure:

Thanks for reading!

Hello all,

I have been asked to provide come up with a solution for the following problem..

background info;

The building is a recycling unit. Basically wagons drive in, dump there loads, drive out and a chap in a digger shovels the load into a hopper. This is a 30x60 m building. It currently has just 4 sounder / strobe units.

Now the problem is when the FA activates the drivers cannot hear it, and do not notice the strobes.

Could anyone recommend any products for alerting the drivers that they may have used in the past??

Any help would be gratefully received :unsure:

Thanks for reading!

Scope pagers it what I would use here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

Unloading site with no "banksmen", more things need addressing.

If is a B**fa site this is the way they were operating when we done a small job in one of thier sites, preffered to walk round the perimeter of this particular site as walking through the site definatly didnt feel safe.

same problem on that site, company we were working for done exactly what Ian suggested, bigger and more strobes.

Guest old-hand
Disco glitter ball and a laser

Knowing you this is a viable solution :P

<<<<<<<<<<<Disclaimer, this was a joke, no professional would dance under a glitter ball>>>>>>

Would they............................Hunts for James and last yrs IFFSEC videos.............

Single channel RX in the truck with a sounder.....

Scope do pager clips that can be fixed to the dash, did it in my own van, lasted for years as it never got touched.

Signage would be expensive on a big site...

External sounders will never drown out the stereo.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

Archived