Security Installer Community

texecom premier

Just like one of those ruff type of council estates that not even the planes will fly low over
:( Hey I live on a council estate, there`s no plane wheels in my back garden..:)

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Guest Affinity

I take it this is still in the public forum........ to be honest guys it doesnt look very impressive..

It started off as a reasonable question and ended up a slanging match with moderators having to get involved.....

Should it not be a golden rule that if a trade member posts a question which is obviously not aimed at the public that it should be posted in the trade section and if it isnt that a moderator will move it...

afterall the public are the ones that most of you want work from and need to impress and frankly this looks realy bad for professional people to be airing this on the open forum....... well thats my opinion guys and no offence meant (coz as you know im not reading this as an installer and I sincerely hope you dont mind me commenting)

fair enough if it was in the trade section as i know you need to air your views but dont you agree it should be kept private and in the trade.

Do you not agree that the general forum should always look professional

Guest Affinity

oooo Tony only just realised what you posted that was below the belt lol

Ive just been to my daughters graduation she was one of eight and the only young lady to complete the computing course in programming and networking etc after being told at 17 (four years ago) that she would be the only young girl there amongst men who had already done university degrees etc and did she think she could take the pace........ oh boy was that the gauntlet being thrown :D ..she certainly proved she could do it especially after working all day in a stressful job and doing two nights a week at nightschool for four years

and in the engineering section guess how many passed out......

one....... and guess what........

you got it it was a young lady.

so you see its not been a case of.... if a woman can do it anyone can its starting to be a case of where are the guys????? :D

your girlfriend is one fine lady who knows she is as good as the rest of you lol and has proved it.

you knew you werent gonna get off with that really didnt you lol :D coz you knew i was lurking somewhere to stand up for the fairer sex lol .

oooo Tony only just realised what you posted  that was below the belt lol

Sal is great though. She'd just give me a slap for such comments and have a laugh about it also. I'm only getting my own back though as she always digs at me in front of the other chaps at Sentry lol

She has her own apprentice now and is our technical advisor for our Texacom Premier installations. And don't she let me no it! lol.

Tony

ACE.gif

Sorry Dave

It wasnt a slur on council estates in general, just the ruff ones we have two in Brighton I never slow down when driving past (its harder to hit a moving target).

There are also several very nice council estates in Brighton like the one I was brought up on.

Pete :lol:

We have 'Bransholme' here in Hull. Northern Europes largest council estate. I went to see Chubby Brown a few years ago and he was very clued up on our city. He mentioned how he was driving on Bransholme with busted indicators and when he put his arm out of the window to turn right, when he pulled it back in, his watch had been lifted lol.

ACE.gif

Guest Affinity

ahhhhh :) you shouldnt have felt you needed to apologize for asking a civil question ..... I got one now but I will start it on another posting....think we need to try help some poor guy out :(

• 3 weeks later...

Havent been on the site for a while but I see everyones had a rant! I just want to say that the premier range are bloody fantastic .... enough said. And these new ID modules that plug onto the expansion ports are great. Genious much better than the galaxy!

Trade Member

Archived