Security Installer Community

Cannot Unset Galaxy 18

GuyFawkes

I'm just commissioning a galaxy 18 for my home, all configured and ready to go except it doesn't unset properly.

on entering the 'front door' which is configured as a 'final' the keypad starts to beep as the unsetting procedure starts.

on trying to enter the PIN on the keypad, '*s' aren't displayed although beeps are heard inbetween the countdown beeps. It's not until the timeout occurs and the alarm goes off that the keypad will accept the PIN and unset the alarm.

I hope there is something obvious that I've missed with the config that someone can help with.

I'm just commissioning a galaxy 18 for my home, all configured and ready to go except it doesn't unset properly.

on entering the 'front door' which is configured as a 'final' the keypad starts to beep as the unsetting procedure starts.

on trying to enter the PIN on the keypad, '*s' aren't displayed although beeps are heard inbetween the countdown beeps. It's not until the timeout occurs and the alarm goes off that the keypad will accept the PIN and unset the alarm.

I hope there is something obvious that I've missed with the config that someone can help with.

I have

have a look in the dd243 options. You rkeypad is currently disabled as under dd243 6.4.5 your not allowed to unset with a pin code (only prox)

assuming (as its diy it cant be) its not on police response then you can reenable the keypad during entry

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived