Security Installer Community

Good Day Gentlemen

Phaeton

Hope I find you all well, hope I also haven't made any enemies of any ladies who frequent this parish, not seen any post that I could determine as ladies. But anyway I digress, I'm an installer & have been in various forms for most of my 30 years experience, but currently find myself without work. Based in Worksop North Notts.

Regards

Alan...

Guest RJBsec

Welcome to the forum Alan, sorry you are having to put your feet up for a while!

By including the term 'gentlemen' in your thread you do realise that you will have a very small audience. ;)

Guest old-hand
Aw guys play nicely :D

What's with the site, tried to reply to a couple of posts wanting engineers & get the following message in RED "Sorry, you do not have permission to reply to that topic" Am I not worthy?

Alan...

Probably a trade side of the site.

Contact Redbull or Chorlton for possible trade access.

Welcome to the site ..... Oh, and give my regards to Phoebus

... and I hope you don't cause as much damage as the last time you were on our planet.

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

you shoudl be able to reply.

Can you let me know what areas and ill have a look as to why

I tried to reply in both these two posts, then in the MIA one I tried to PM him & found I couldn't do that either, but I think I have since read I need to post 15 times before I can PM

http://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/comm...showtopic=26509

http://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/comm...showtopic=27212

Welcome to the site ..... Oh, and give my regards to Phoebus

... and I hope you don't cause as much damage as the last time you were on our planet.

I think you're mistaking me for somebody else, I do not appear to be as old as you :rolleyes: I only hail from the 19th Century with my equine connections. :whistle:

Alan...

ah.

You cant post in those areas (very few can) to prevent abuse from the agencys etc.

So that is right.

And yes you cant pm until you have made a few posts. again to prevent abuse from the spammers

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

ah.

You cant post in those areas (very few can) to prevent abuse from the agencys etc.

So that is right.

And yes you cant pm until you have made a few posts. again to prevent abuse from the spammers

Understandable, but how would I then be able to offer myself as sub-contractor to the wide audience of gentlemen eager to employ me?

Alan...

Archived