Security Installer Community

Galaxy G2-20

sirocco

Hi everyone,

First time poster but this thread was created with teh EXACT issue I am experiencing. This is regarding getting the final zone (1001) to terminate the exit tone and arm the system.

I have tried to follow everything on this thread (details below) but I've noted that the origianl poster never confirmed that he got the problem sorted. To confirm, everything else on the system works perfectly and I can arm the system with the normal countdown (of any length) in place, but just want closing the final zone to arm the system.

Settings in place are as follows:

A) Front-Doot zone (1001) is set as FINAL

B) Exit time (51.04) is set to 00 (I've also tried 99 too)

C) Exit terminate (51.08) is set to "Full set only" (1)

D) After chaging these settings I've logged out as the master admin and also tried a manual reset of the panel.

Despite trying this numerous difference ways/orders I still cannot get this working and this final setting is driving me mad.

Any help on this from an expert will be so greatfully received.

Thanks in advance,

David :)

PS: I just thought that I should note that I have a Galaxy G2-20 that is presently configured with only three PIRs (one configured as exit in entry hallway) and 4 wired contacts (front doow [final], garage main, garage side, kitchen side).

Programming looks fine. Does exit time carry on continuous?

like mentioned above the alarm needs to see the door close, so start setting with door open, then close behind, should go silent, then approx 5 seconds get a Bleep Bleep as setting confirmation.

Archived