Security Installer Community

Menvier Networker Range

What do you professionals think of the Menvier kit?? We see alot of it installed where we are, and use it in some large houses we do.

Also, for you lot in the know.....is it possible to link the SD1+ Dialler to the Networker range to indicate a phone line fault?? Doesnt seem to be a terminal on the SD1+ which seems odd as it should surely marry up with the panels well??

Email : martin@askthetrades.co.uk

The programmable output on the SD1+ cant be programmed for line fault. However the Texecom speech diallers have outputs that can. You will need to use a mini relay to change the output from a - to a + applied though to use it with the line fault input on the menvier panels.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Menviers Networker range in my opinion, the best gear out there. My opinion remember.

Sticking an SD1 onto a TS Networker panel seems a little weird to me. These panels are made for digi/digimodems. Sticking a dialler onto one of them is like sticking a Robin Reliant badge on a Jag lol.

Tony

ACE.gif

Yea, true.

Only reason is that an SD1+ can be used by a sparky and their cutomers to call numbers.

If a sparky installs a digicom, there would be monthly rental from a monitoring company, and a normal sparky cant set this up can he??

Email : martin@askthetrades.co.uk

Guest macey

We use plent of menviers not really had any problems with them so far, Touch wood, plus they are soon changing eng manual so even easier to programme

Archived