Security Installer Community

Google Earth

Chorlton

I've got google earth on my desktop and over the last few months Iv'e been slowly adding all the locations I plan to visit on holiday as a file/tour withing the program

I've bought a new laptop and want to transfer this over to it but can't work out how.

does anyone know how or am I going to have to spend the afternoon re-mapping every location?

cheers

C.

I've got google earth on my desktop and over the last few months Iv'e been slowly adding all the locations I plan to visit on holiday as a file/tour withing the program

I've bought a new laptop and want to transfer this over to it but can't work out how.

does anyone know how or am I going to have to spend the afternoon re-mapping every location?

cheers

C.

Most lappy's have a facility to copy stuff from your 'old' computer. Won't that do it?

Other than that, your favourites must be stored in a file on your computer. Just find it and copy.

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

Did it, wooo hooo!

saved to fav places, dragged to desktop, put on memory stick and transfered to laptop

once opened in laptop google earth took over and seemlessly added to it'self (if you know what I mean)

for me this is a maojor IT hurdle overcome, lol

1 week tomorrow I'l be at each place not just google maping them!

cheers

C.

Archived