Security Installer Community

Wireless

maurice1

thanks lee email with attachments on way this is one product you will not find in a wholesalers

its steady at the minute i do demos as and when needed some people have done installs without any etc

and there is no hard sell from the company personaly i just love the kit also i had installed quite a few before

joining the company.

thanks lee email with attachments on way this is one product you will not find in a wholesalers

its steady at the minute i do demos as and when needed some people have done installs without any etc

and there is no hard sell from the company personaly i just love the kit also i had installed quite a few before

joining the company.

February sale - http://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/Content/chat.asp ;)

:yes:

You obviously want to raise the profile of your companies products/services by opening discussion on our forum as some sort of web marketing strategy yet feel me openly offering the advertising services of the very forum you seek to "use" as some sort of "sales pitch"?

Let me put it clearly - We do not allow free commercial use of our forums so you have pay to advertise if you want web exposure/marketing info.

cheers

C.

P.S - It's Chorlton

no i think you have it wrong some people on this site have made a reference to this system and as i have experience

with it i would like to share and help if need be so if its a prob close me out and im if i had hid my id we would not be having this

problem i know my company already advertise in the security installer mag so i will see if they want to do it here aswell.

sorry for the name thing its late etc

no i think you have it wrong some people on this site have made a reference to this system and as i have experience

with it i would like to share and help if need be so if its a prob close me out and im if i had hid my id we would not be having this

problem i know my company already advertise in the security installer mag so i will see if they want to do it here aswell.

sorry for the name thing its late etc

I have nothing wrong fella.

NO FREE ADVERTISING!

we ain't related to no rag mag.

site rules do not allow promotional use of the forum (rule 7) which you agreed to upon signing up.

end of OK.

C.

Archived