Security Installer Community

Tommorow I Am Going To Play With

fastalarms

I take it all back fastalarms you want an alarm that is pre programmed.....back to B&Q. Any alarm i have installed you could never put on the wall, switch on and say job done....lol.

Anyway good luck with the jobs but i have a funny feeling there will be more Yale boxes installed than a better model from yourself....lol

!

I take it all back fastalarms you want an alarm that is pre programmed.....back to B&Q. Any alarm i have installed you could never put on the wall, switch on and say job done....lol.

Anyway good luck with the jobs but i have a funny feeling there will be more Yale boxes installed than a better model from yourself....lol

I hope to install more of the better ones to make more margin , and I am NOT against programming. The new 'visonic powermax complete' is aimed at and sold only to professionals. It comes as a functioning kit but I know I will be reprogramming them to suit the homeowners particular security needs.

I won't however be spending as much time enrolling sirens,keypads and sensors etc into the systems.

Archived