Security Installer Community

Master Blaster+how Long Should They Run

Hi, I have 3 Master Blasters on my house which is very rural-hence 3 blasters. Currently the alarm(Texecom Veritas 8) is set to go off constantly and the dialler calls my stored numbers after 10 secconds. How long is it safe to run a master blaster for without meltdown?

15 minutes

thpught there was a noise regulation that noise level should cease after 20 minutes :hmm:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

is set to go off constantly

They're going to be heard 3/4 to 1 mile away, hope you have an understanding Local Authority, but there again, I don't think there are any of them.

When the inevitable happens I'm sure you will find out.

20min normal sounders - see above

Master Blasters, reducing, 3, 6 & 9mins, just a suggestion

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

They're going to be heard 3/4 to 1 mile away, hope you have an understanding Local Authority, but there again, I don't think there are any of them.

When the inevitable happens I'm sure you will find out.

20min normal sounders - see above

Master Blasters, reducing, 3, 6 & 9mins, just a suggestion

i didnt realise he wanted them to go off constantly. :(

i would say 5 minutes tops. then rearm on the alarm panel

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Archived