Security Installer Community

Seeking Advice On Programming Multi Groups/setting

BBSS

Hi guys

I have a question regarding a Galaxy 144.

I am in the process of doing an upgrade on behalf of a company and they have specified a Galaxy whilst we are removing the old Menvier TS900 ID

The site is an office block consisting of 4 offices (different tennants). Each office will be a group and currently when the last office sets their system (with all the others ARMED) the system then sets the common reception lobby.

Can this be setup on the Galaxy and are there any complications regarding monotoring?

you need to use setting logic. Have a read about that all you need to do is set the common area to be in all users but use stting logic so it cant arm until the other groups are.

Thank you.

Will have a read through the manual thanks for the pointer

Regards

Ben

Hi guys

I have a question regarding a Galaxy 144.

I am in the process of doing an upgrade on behalf of a company and they have specified a Galaxy whilst we are removing the old Menvier TS900 ID

The site is an office block consisting of 4 offices (different tennants). Each office will be a group and currently when the last office sets their system (with all the others ARMED) the system then sets the common reception lobby.

Can this be setup on the Galaxy and are there any complications regarding monotoring?

it can be done,set up each of the tennants with their group + ie 1 to 4 add group 5 as the lobby then programme setiing logic for gropp 5 lobby..ie users will have codes assisgned to groups 1+5,2+5,3+5,4+5, dont give them the group option when setting,tho i would have a master user ie a caretaker who could set any groups that havnt been set.regards signals it depends on the site,you could have open/close on any group set or open/close only when group 5 set, tho any one who doesnt set their group the site wont get policed,failing that you could try auto set..you always get problems with setups like this,like customers..

Archived