Security Installer Community

Alarm Sytems In Genaral

Hi

Whent to a customer befrore xmass to quote on some elec work and ask him if he would like a quote on a alarm his answer I dont like alarms.

I get the electrical work and when we start the job he tells me he got burgualed, he still making his mind up if he should get an alarm wife wants one now.

Went to a job today ask do you want a quote on alarm answer from customer if you got a alarm you will get burgualed theres now helping people is there

also being to 2 other house that didnt have alarms and now they do as they bothe got burgualed on all cases they are only taking jewalery the leaveing tv, pla stations elec gear behind.

Hi

Whent to a customer befrore xmass to quote on some elec work and ask him if he would like a quote on a alarm his answer I dont like alarms.

I get the electrical work and when we start the job he tells me he got burgualed, he still making his mind up if he should get an alarm wife wants one now.

Went to a job today ask do you want a quote on alarm answer from customer if you got a alarm you will get burgualed theres now helping people is there

also being to 2 other house that didnt have alarms and now they do as they bothe got burgualed on all cases they are only taking jewalery the leaveing tv, pla stations elec gear behind.

Thats just how it is with domestics, its hard enogh when they ring us wanting an alarm.

ps: thell them to make sure they use an S.S.A.I.B. or N.S.I. approved company.

Hi

You must work in some rough areas as every customer you visit seems to be getting burgled!!

Thats just how it is with domestics, its hard enogh when they ring us wanting an alarm.

ps: thell them to make sure they use an S.S.A.I.B. or N.S.I. approved company.

Would you trust an NSI/SSAIB installer who has no command over the english language? :whistle:

Would you trust an NSI/SSAIB installer who has no command over the english language? :whistle:

Its this new laptop, it keeps missing keys.

In reply, over an unapproved cowboy, any day of the week. :)

CONWY COWBOYS has a ring to it don't you think :P

Very diplomatic Chorlton!!!!.

As for the EGO chap-name says it all :rolleyes: -Blame the keyboard eh!!! LOL.

Uh excuse me it's CONWY-still north wales and PROUD :angry2: .

15-30.......................EGO to serve............................... :blue:

You corrected the spelling you muff!!!!-I hate it when that happens !!! :angry2:

Very diplomatic Chorlton!!!!.

As for the EGO chap-name says it all :rolleyes: -Blame the keyboard eh!!! LOL.

Uh excuse me it's CONWY-still north wales and PROUD :angry2: .

15-30.......................EGO to serve............................... :blue:

You corrected the spelling you muff!!!!-I hate it when that happens !!! :angry2:

What you on about ;)

all i have to say is 'SKY' cable PMSL

Game, Set & Match.

Game set and match not!!!

I have not put all my balls in one court-therefore I do electrics etc and can certify the work I do to BS 7671-2008, but there is no failing in saying what you can do as well !!.

:rolleyes:

lol, but come on, 'sky' cables :P

I'm only pulling your leg matey.

Archived