Security Installer Community

Cant Stop Siren

JohnInStockie

I was only suggesting and you would be surprised at how Mr thief will get into a building. Iv replaced loads of bells that are high up on a house that have been smashed with a hammer.

An alarm will not stop someone trying to break in but i would always have a tamper on a bellbox as this is the first deterrent they see. Its up to you but spiderman was a good guy but the local ned is not!

You have cameras but if local ned hides his face....gets the bell...takes what he wants from your house...your cameras are useless.

Only trying to help

Heard of a few houses round here where the bells been found lying on the lawn after the house has been done !

No one takes much notice if they see someone up a ladder, just assume its a builder or window cleaner etc, sky man etc. they can always make out they got the address wrong if challenged, and I bet at least one of your neighbors has a ladder stored away up the side of his house somewhere.

Good argument for 2 sounders, one back, one front IMO, thats what I have, plus a very loud bell behind the garage door.

good argument that audible only alarms arnt upto much anymore IMO

go for one or 2 bells might help, but signalling the system off site will guarantee someone who will respond will be aware.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

good argument that audible only alarms arnt upto much anymore IMO

go for one or 2 bells might help, but signalling the system off site will guarantee someone who will respond will be aware.

Yeah ! your right, forgot to mention that.

Even a cheapo speech dialler, like a GJD one gives a lot more protection for not a lot of dough.

Archived