Security Installer Community

Oriental Cctv Observation System

Mavrick_001

Hi guys, well here goes, went out to this job, took the lid off, clean out the cobwebs and half the wires fall off the pcb, soldered them on and now it don't work any more, have tested them and they're all fine back to the socket.

The cameras are on the rubbish little pre made plug connectors and no model numbers or anything.... only thing on the monitor is Oriental observation system ZM013341 which brings up nothing on google. I have seen the cameras somewhere else and remember thinking how naff they were, they are black and white and have an rj type connection and the monitor is a 4way quad which they plug into, the cameras have 2way audio on them.....

Basically I need to know if anyone can tell me where I can get a replacement from as now I'm stuck with fixing the system..... the cameras have a built-in sunvisor.... I'll try and get a pic but I have seem them in the past a few places..... not really my thing but seeings as I "broke it" I'd better put it right... many thanks

CCTV Intruder Access Control

Tony Hughes, Proprietor,

TRADE MEMBER

Hi guys, well here goes, went out to this job, took the lid off, clean out the cobwebs and half the wires fall off the pcb, soldered them on and now it don't work any more, have tested them and they're all fine back to the socket.

The cameras are on the rubbish little pre made plug connectors and no model numbers or anything.... only thing on the monitor is Oriental observation system ZM013341 which brings up nothing on google. I have seen the cameras somewhere else and remember thinking how naff they were, they are black and white and have an rj type connection and the monitor is a 4way quad which they plug into, the cameras have 2way audio on them.....

Basically I need to know if anyone can tell me where I can get a replacement from as now I'm stuck with fixing the system..... the cameras have a built-in sunvisor.... I'll try and get a pic but I have seem them in the past a few places..... not really my thing but seeings as I "broke it" I'd better put it right... many thanks

sounds like a diy tye system does it use that flat cable, to supply both voltage and video and sound, throuygh one multicore cable.

tell them to just have a proper system with rg59 and psus, installed. cheers

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

I think this was the

System Q Ltd.

• 1 month later...
I wa going to say it sounds like the ESP witness system.

Crock of overpiced sh1t3 if ever there was one.

:yes:

:lol:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Archived