Security Installer Community

My (virtual) Round!

FencingBloke

Hello all!!

Just joined (yes, really!), and thought I'd intorduce myself. Then I thought I'd introduce myself instead. :whistle:

I'm Mark, I'm 35, and I'm a Saggitarius. I'm also an automated gate/access control/security installer. That's what the boss thinks I am, at least. It's amazing what you can do with self amalg and a few diodes.

:)

Hello all!!

Just joined (yes, really!), and thought I'd intorduce myself. Then I thought I'd introduce myself instead. :whistle:

I'm Mark, I'm 35, and I'm a Saggitarius. I'm also an automated gate/access control/security installer. That's what the boss thinks I am, at least. It's amazing what you can do with self amalg and a few diodes.

:)

Me too.... B)

SAGITTARIUS. The Sexy one

Spontaneous. Horny. Freak in Bed. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. The one. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Most caring person you will ever meet! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with you might end up crying.

Me too.... B)

SAGITTARIUS. The Sexy one

Spontaneous. Horny. Freak in Bed. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. The one. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Most caring person you will ever meet! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with you might end up crying.

Blindly optimistic and careless, Irresponsible and superficial, Tactless and restless

Me as well :ninja:

Thinks must be quite out there in security world :sucks:

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

Archived