Security Installer Community

Bloody Microsoft Office

esp-protocol

A note for other users still on MS Office.

The ability to export to pdf is pretty easy to add into any program by simply installing a pdf printer app like 'pdf creator'.

This freebie app acts like another printer on your system so you just print to the pdf writer which then allows you to save the pdf where you want with a number of options available.

'J

btn_myprofile_160x33.png

A note for other users still on MS Office.

The ability to export to pdf is pretty easy to add into any program by simply installing a pdf printer app like 'pdf creator'.

This freebie app acts like another printer on your system so you just print to the pdf writer which then allows you to save the pdf where you want with a number of options available.

'J

Yes & Chorlton pointed me at this one which I've used and does the same.

http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp

You lot should all go to rehab because as the T-Shirt says, "rehab is for quitters!!!"

Lets face it, every MS product has a lifespan and then they stop supporting it. Who in their right mind is still using Win 98? Everyone hated XP when it arrived and now its the good old friend that people roll back to when Vista makes them think a little.

My opinion is that regardless of the quality of the current Office version, get used to it, stick with it and learn because in 5 years when the interface changes again we will all miss the current one.

I like Office 2007, the tabbed features and the office button all improve it and I have stuck with and prefer it now.

As for OO, I have no need as like the Borg, I adapt!!!

Next week, Bill Gates is having a chip installed in me so he can control me some more!!!

I use all three... MS Office 2003, MS Office 2007 an OO.

MS Office 2003 on my work provided laptop, MS Office 2007 Home edition on my Desktop (which I hate!) and OO on both.

I luv OO! and its free. For another opensource software, if you "mindmap" try freemind! (Just google it)

NitroN

We are the OOd (open office droids), resistance is useless you will adapt, prepare to be adapted...

No I am the MSod (MS office droid), I will re-re-re-re-resist... *clippit laughs - stupid sheep user*

Okay where do I sign up..

Intruder / CCTV / Access Control Technical Support Personal

Subscriber to the "K.I.S.S" principle, that's Keep It Simple Stupid, are you?

Archived