Security Installer Community

Low Battery On Accord Xpc

Hi all

Great forum, plenty of information but I have a rather specific question which seems simple to answer.

I have had a inherited ADT (Accord xpC) alarm system for 18 months now, worked fine till tonight when it started letting off a high pitched beep which only goes off when I enter my user code. The keypad has the low battery indicator flashing, however when I phone ADT they said I dont have a contract with them and it would cost

it comes down to a fw choices really. If your security and your security system is important it should be on a service contract. If it was this probably wouldnt have happened. You could consider a contract with adt or a local approved firm (as ADT are NSI GOLD) or you could go outside approved or even have a go yourself. But if the person doing it doesnt know the system then it may well cost you far more than

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Ok I guess i should of had a maintainence contract but I never and now have this problem. To be honest its not something you really think about especially after inheritating a system and never having owned one previously. Can anyone recomend a good NSI firm in Edinburgh, or know where I can get the engineer code to switch off the tamper setting?

Archived