Security Installer Community

Newby: First Post

bomford

Hello; I have got a new mini CCTV camera- for nest box- so I need to use battery power but camera plug is 1.35mm I found this site and I hope that someone will know where I can buy 9V battery clip adaptor with DC 1.35 mm plug. I look forward to any replies, many thanks, B.

Hello; I have got a new mini CCTV camera- for nest box- so I need to use battery power but camera plug is 1.35mm I found this site and I hope that someone will know where I can buy 9V battery clip adaptor with DC 1.35 mm plug. I look forward to any replies, many thanks, B.

Maplin is a very good place for 'bits & bobs'.

Take the equipment with you, get it right first time.

I've got a camera on a bird table back to the kitchen television, better than breakfast TV.

Good luck

magpye

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Maplin is a very good place for 'bits & bobs'.

Take the equipment with you, get it right first time.

I've got a camera on a bird table back to the kitchen television, better than breakfast TV.

Good luck

magpye

Why? does Fiona Phillips sit on it?

Eucam Security Systems

0845 4630 746

www.eucam.co.uk

Why? does Fiona Phillips sit on it?

Don't be so daft, it's ON the bird table looking at the kitchen with a monitor so the birds can see me watching them from the camera on the kitchen wall :rolleyes:

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Archived