Security Installer Community

Sterling 10 Upgrade ?

:D hi guys i was a member here years ago when i first fitted the sterling 10 now we are planning to double the size of our house so i dont know to get rid of the sterling or just add on .the only thing with adding on is we want something to text us if the alarm is going off and we cant program it because some dodgy installer (no longer in buisnes)put his code in it sowe cant do anything with like change codes change welcome text on lcd keypad.any ideas would be welcome thanks :D:D

Honeywell g2-20c works out cheaper and a better panel in my opinion

agreed galaxy is deffo the better panel :yes:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

You want to go for gardtec 595 with GSM unit!

nah the galaxy much better :whistle:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Guest anguscanplay
nah the galaxy much better :whistle:

hardly -

unset 595 = enter code

unset galaxy = enter code, press something else, wonder what you havnt pressed etc etc etc

horses for courses

galaxy may cost a lot more... :whistle: go for gardtec, quality at the right price imo :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

galaxy may cost a lot more... :whistle: go for gartec, quality at the right price imo :rolleyes::rolleyes:

G2-20 is less than a 595 last time I checked?

Agreed with Gardtec being easier to use in a domestic situation. Almost impossible to fudge up, even though some people still manage to get it wrong.

Trade Member

Archived