Security Installer Community

Galaxy 2-12

secure2007

hi there i have got a galaxy 2-12 fitted in my house. got it installed privatly. the installer gave us the manager code once when the system required a manager reset. but last night we had a power cut and the alarm was not activated and wen i went to activate it once the lights come back on the display showed alert enter code. so i entered my user code and looked at the fault and it was ac cu 002 or something like that. i pressed enter and it asked for a manager reset. i have got the 6 digit code but i dont know how, when and where to enter it. i tried calling the installer last night but he is gone to turkey for 4 weeks. and i need the alarm to work for tonight. can anyone please help me.

It might be an idea for you to get a support contract with a proper company

lol @ gone to turkey!

anyway enter your manager code and press ent, acknowledge each alarm and then exit manager mode.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

2 things

YOu shouldnt be using an engineer code as you could do a lot of damage with it, if you press the wrong things when in there.

And you dont need the engineer code for this.

You need a MANAGER code, thats why its saying MANAGER RESET REQUIRED, Not ENGINEER RESET REQUIRED.

Acknowledge your alarms with your manager code and thats it.

James

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

thanks for your help everyone. i pressed the user code and changed level 3 access to enabled then went ot of the user mode and pressed the code the installer gave and it said there was a fault had a look at it and pressed enter then exited it and it said cecking for tampers and then i ggot out off the eng mode by typing the code and pressing esc

hi there i have got a galaxy 2-12 fitted in my house. got it installed privatly. the installer gave us the manager code once when the system required a manager reset. but last night we had a power cut and the alarm was not activated and wen i went to activate it once the lights come back on the display showed alert enter code. so i entered my user code and looked at the fault and it was ac cu 002 or something like that. i pressed enter and it asked for a manager reset. i have got the 6 digit code but i dont know how, when and where to enter it. i tried calling the installer last night but he is gone to turkey for 4 weeks. and i need the alarm to work for tonight. can anyone please help me.

not a bloke called Sel is it?

Eucam Security Systems

0845 4630 746

www.eucam.co.uk

Archived