Security Installer Community

Scantronic 9651 Install. Log Cabin

jimbuoy

i thought the 9651 could accept various plug on communicators? or indeed be hooked up to a dualcom comunicator?

jim

It can indeed, you could even fit redcare GSM to one but it is only a Grade 2x control panel, and as such can not be used in a system that may require a police response in future. We fit them on simple "bells only" systems and find them to be reliable but as before, that's about as much as they can do with regards to the standards.

Trade Member

It can indeed, you could even fit redcare GSM to one but it is only a Grade 2x control panel, and as such can not be used in a system that may require a police response in future. We fit them on simple "bells only" systems and find them to be reliable but as before, that's about as much as they can do with regards to the standards.

Jim, thats the sort of thing that made me ask your future needs ref connection with the rest of the house or monitoring.

Be terrible to spend

Thanks to all for your advice, I'll be getting some quotes and looking at a different panel.

Jim

Jim, thats the sort of thing that made me ask your future needs ref connection with the rest of the house or monitoring.

Be terrible to spend

Thanks to all for your advice, I'll be getting some quotes and looking at a different panel.

Jim

Galaxy from my recoomendation aswell, its the most common panels to be using for police response and offers the most amount of flexibility.

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Archived