Security Installer Community

Help Identifying This Mux

skits

Hi ...Great forum and very helpfull people.

I was recently given this multiplexer without a power supply by a fellow who knew nothing about it... its got no brand name or any identifying mark on the outside of it and nothing marked for the type of power supply. I have hooked it up with a 12volt psu using the 7 pin din plug and it ran fine however i dont know if this is the correct supply and imagine i would fry it if i kept running it with incorrect power supply. I have opened it up (see pics) and found a sticker saying model number CVM16A/ PAL but no brand name or anything indicating the origins of it and a search of that model number gives nothing.

Can anyone here identify it by the pictures or know what the correct power supply would be.

Many thanks for any help.....Kym

post-17649-1213069841_thumb.jpg

post-17649-1213069977_thumb.jpg

post-17649-1213070172_thumb.jpg

Hi ...Great forum and very helpfull people.

I was recently given this multiplexer without a power supply by a fellow who knew nothing about it... its got no brand name or any identifying mark on the outside of it and nothing marked for the type of power supply. I have hooked it up with a 12volt psu using the 7 pin din plug and it ran fine however i dont know if this is the correct supply and imagine i would fry it if i kept running it with incorrect power supply. I have opened it up (see pics) and found a sticker saying model number CVM16A/ PAL but no brand name or anything indicating the origins of it and a search of that model number gives nothing.

Can anyone here identify it by the pictures or know what the correct power supply would be.

Many thanks for any help.....Kym

I have sent you a PM with the contact details for this product.

It is around 5-6 years old now.

Paul.

System Q Ltd.

What is it then?

I recognised the mux and have forwarded the overseas suppliers details directly.

As this section is public I have not posted those details here.

Paul.

System Q Ltd.

Archived