Security Installer Community

Id Joint Boxes

Ello all, jusrt wondered if anybody knew where we can source ID Biscuit powered joint boxes from, although we now use eol weve still got a hell of a lot of castle ID systems out there and ADE dont make the joint boxes anymore and im running out of solder lol

Ello all, jusrt wondered if anybody knew where we can source ID Biscuit powered joint boxes from, although we now use eol weve still got a hell of a lot of castle ID systems out there and ADE dont make the joint boxes anymore and im running out of solder lol

might be worth giving gardtec a call, they offer iD systems via an expander module.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

i never actually used the j/b's, simply wired the biscuit's into standard ones.

recently i've been using the G3 8 way j/b's from Gardtec even though G3 is not needed as they have decent terminal blocks in and a tamper button worked by a spring, i think made by Knight Plastics.

makes the whole job a lot easier and quicker but they are marginally larger. not seen a square version but most likely they do one or use a 24 way as i do.

regs

alan

i never actually used the j/b's, simply wired the biscuit's into standard ones.

recently i've been using the G3 8 way j/b's from Gardtec even though G3 is not needed as they have decent terminal blocks in and a tamper button worked by a spring, i think made by Knight Plastics.

makes the whole job a lot easier and quicker but they are marginally larger. not seen a square version but most likely they do one or use a 24 way as i do.

regs

alan

Thats what weve been using however problem is they arent powered like the old ADE ones, beleive it or not they do make a difference on longer runs with multiple devices. Sod it, just have to start upgrading the older systems lol

Guest RJBsec
just have to start upgrading the older systems lol

Yep, there's a limit to how much you can do to keep things struggling on at your own inconvenience.

Yep, there's a limit to how much you can do to keep things struggling on at your own inconvenience.

thats a defo you married - or was :lol:

i liked the phrase

regs

alan

Archived