Security Installer Community

Decent Grade Ii System Recommendations

Hooner

Im sorry Mr Whistle I must have misunderstood you when you say

it would not matter what the outcome of the RA was as we could grade it 2 or 3

while i can see the sense in this it is totally unknown until you have seen the site and or know its risk. It may need risk assesing as a grade 4, while you may still install a G3 your risk assesment would show grade 4 etc.

I do think the whole subject of correct risk assement has been missed by most, not that I include you mr whisltle lol

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Guest anguscanplay
I do think the whole subject of correct risk assement has been missed by most, not that I include you mr whisltle lol

well seen as only two members have replied and I mentioned it first - who`se missing the "whole subject ......." then ?

while i can see the sense in this it is totally unknown until you have seen the site and or know its risk. It may need risk assesing as a grade 4, while you may still install a G3 your risk assesment would show grade 4 etc

ah mystery solved - its Mr Redbull wants to G4 a "medium sized high street retail outlet"

lol billythebellbox.

Mr Whistle i see your point ive yet to see any but that doesnt mean you cant risk asses as Grade 4... you just cant install and cert to it......yet.

Anyone know the req for a Grade 4 contact?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

lol billythebellbox.

Mr Whistle i see your point ive yet to see any but that doesnt mean you cant risk asses as Grade 4... you just cant install and cert to it......yet.

Anyone know the req for a Grade 4 contact?

So who is redbull? A MOD after only a few days?

Archived