Security Installer Community

Help Setting Up!

Bri2k

Think of how much you will need and thn double it.

I have just got SSAIB and the paperwork required/ useless information is a little over the top but its worth starting off doing things properly rather than running a 'Micks Alarms' type company that only advertises a mobile number, unless thats the image you want to portray of course

it is obviously prefered to have access to the mind numbing info, but wonder is it like me when our finacial advisor comes round, spend hours on forms while i gloss over.

are we not in danger of filling the package with background information so much to the point of stoned boredom, only for the client we are trying to protect to miss the really important and relevant points?

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

stick to your budget

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Hi guys, Just looking into getting a van and wanted to no what your thoughts were on leasing or lease to buy. Or, would you just buy a second hand one outright?

Obv depends on your budget, But be aware of what i got stung by! We had been using a astra estate when we first started out, after a few months and some hard work we had managed to save

My Name is Iain

iStorm Security Solutions

Hi guys, Just looking into getting a van and wanted to no what your thoughts were on leasing or lease to buy. Or, would you just buy a second hand one outright?
you need to chat with your accountant properly for decent answer, tax releif and write off and so on.when i first started i did get through several used vans, breakdowns were a real pia and tbh if you want to impress a tatty van that leaves oil on the clients drive, just won't do for a good image.personally, i now prefer to buy brand new over 4 years on HP then i can keep it or knock it out, with lease buy it leaves you with needing to flog the van to another person after the term, they then pay the lease company off who then forward the balance to you less a percentage of about 10%. you can keep the vehicle, but it will cost 1 months payment per year.what you really have to figure is yes a s/h van seems cheaper initially but far more likely to let you down more often. if you figure a days lost work due to a vehicle failure will cost you

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

I dont mean a tatty 2nd hand van, iwas thinking more along the lines of a 55 reg at oldest. like the look of the vauxhall vivara and renault traffic. saw a couple on the market 50-60k miles for 5-7k depending on condition. I will need to take out a loan for this and was wondering if this was a better way or the lease to buy option.

Archived