Security Installer Community

Hello To Everyone!

inglishg

Thought it's only right to say hello to you all.

Just a little about me:

I've been in the security business for well over 20 years - mainly domestic (dare I say it...started on the very original version 1 optima! :unsure: ) and some smaller commercial work.

I now have three "arms" to the security work I do, but to be honest none is now full time any more.

I do freelance work for two electrical businesses, as well as some of the servicing from former customers who have my contact details.

Depending on how my current business goes, I might one day return full time to the security business as I have had some great times - and I'm fortunate that my reputation still creates a significant number of leads.

Anyway, I hope that I can offer help to others, and of course others will be able to give me help when necessary. Above all, maybe I can join in some of the banter on here - it looks like it's a lively, but friendly place! :D

See y'all around!

Apply for trade access to see the hidden areas The Link is @ the bottom of my signature

All comments in this post are my own views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer

Guest anguscanplay

not much point without a vetting mod (offers still on the table )

how do you find it fitting your part time servicing in? I`m assuming your doing something outside the trade to occupy your time instead now ?

angus

Ah, so my application won't be actioned? Ah well...

how do you find it fitting your part time servicing in? I`m assuming your doing something outside the trade to occupy your time instead now ?

angus

Tiz busy at times - especially this time of the year. I just make sure I don't promise anything I cannot fulfill.

Yeah, I'm in another business now. It's going reasonably well, but I openly admit I'm never happier than when fault finding.

Although getting paid comes a close second! :rolleyes:

Did I say paid or laid? :unsure:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

angus

Ignore Angus as he is not correct in his statement.

Apply and your application will be dealt with.

Guest anguscanplay

that official now is it AG? theres quite a backlog of people waiting

offers still on the table

Can you have a look in that pile for mine must be 2months + and i have PM'd a number of Mods nobody has replied

Thanks

:(

Archived