Security Installer Community

Optima G3 Panel

steve56

Guest anguscanplay
this post may not be a good idea in public due to security reasons, mod pelase would you remove this particular post

cheers

er you miss the one earlier with default codes in it then ? (try the report button instead)

er you miss the one earlier with default codes in it then ? (try the report button instead)

Exactly. :ninja:

Good grief, it's a DIY panel, has someone lost all sense of proportion! I'm not exactly revealing anything sensitive, certainly not the key to the crown jewels!

Would whoever deleted my post please PM me with a RATIONAL explanation. Many thanks.

PS You might also want to look at this post, which says the same as mine only less politely! :lol:

http://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/comm...st&p=185925

Guest anguscanplay
Could do that myself, No charge. or do you think I am a fool, rather than pay you I would sooner buy a new PCB

steve56 your lower than a snakes belly - its BAD BAD manners to go back and edit your posts after you have read any replies - your " sooner buy a new pcb " only appeared after youd been informed about locked engineer codes, I`ll leave it upto the rest of the members if they want to bother talking to a fool like you but as they say in dragons den

" IM OUT "

now just pay Trevor what you owe him and have done

steve56 your lower than a snakes belly - its BAD BAD manners to go back and edit your posts after you have read any replies - your " sooner buy a new pcb " only appeared after youd been informed about locked engineer codes, I`ll leave it upto the rest of the members if they want to bother talking to a fool like you but as they say in dragons den

" IM OUT "

I did not intend bad manners, I did not know how this worked Im a new member. by the way I inherited the system when I purchased the property. As far as I know I owe this Trevor Nothing I would not cheat anyone.

yours steve56

Guest anguscanplay
I did not intend bad manners, I did not know how this worked Im a new member. by the way I inherited the system when I purchased the property. As far as I know I owe this Trevor Nothing I would not cheat anyone.

yours steve56

I know, it`s all good fun in a light hearted but spirited way - non intended.

" IM OUT "

tbf when i read the post above it didnt read as a lite hearted joke or good fun, but maybe its just me :hmm:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Guest anguscanplay
tbf when i read the post above this one 'quoted' above it didnt read as a lite hearted joke or good fun, but maybe its just me :hmm:

yep - it`s just you

tbf when i read the post above this one 'quoted' above it didnt read as a lite hearted joke or good fun, but maybe its just me :hmm:
yep - it`s just you

Yep, the return of the vigilante mod.

:whistle:

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

I know, it`s all good fun in a light hearted but spirited way - non intended.

However back to the original point, why would someone want me to pay to access a panel I own ie the original installer, when I owe them nothing, do not have a maintenance contract and do not need one as I believe I am a competent person as a retired Electrician/electronics engineer?

Archived