Security Installer Community

Alarm System

djason

Yes they are my 2 dogs they are dogue de bordeaux (french mastiffs)never use the alarm anymore they do the job for me.Enter at your peril mr burglar.i know what your saying Arron dogs look like there owners im not sure my missus would be to pleased you said that about her though he he.

pete .................

Any comments/opinions posted are my own and not that of my employers.

Guest anguscanplay
Yes they are my 2 dogs they are dogue de bordeaux (french mastiffs)never use the alarm anymore they do the job for me.Enter at your peril mr burglar.i know what your saying Arron dogs look like there owners im not sure my missus would be to pleased you said that about her though he he.

they eat much?

Guest anguscanplay

we argue weekly over what dog to get, I want a welsh terrier, she wants something she can put bows and ribbons in its hair and the eldest son wants a german sheperd (young angus just wants one " big enought to ride ").

might be easier to get a cat instead

i will breed her but not with him i think it would be like brother and sister even tho they arent.he is getting chopped in the new year the randy sod keeps trying to hump the kids at every opportunity.so they are coming off. i would definately reccomend that breed angus not just because i have them but as a good all round family pet i dont think you could get anything better well worth looking into them though if you are thinking of getting a dog.

pete .................

Any comments/opinions posted are my own and not that of my employers.

the 'rotty' we have is by default, it's my sons dog but he split with his partner, we ended up with this dog and my son, his partner has the 3 grandchilderen (have tried to swap on many occasions).

made as i am but harmless as any big dog could be trusted to be. i would love a newfoundland hound, but until this one go's that remains just a dream.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived