Security Installer Community

Speed Domes

justin

Hi Guys.

Would like your opinions.

Having installed many pelco, panasonic and denard speed domes in the past, I am sometimes pushed to offer more affordable options. I have used videcon domes before and have been impressed. I've not contemplated LJD or anything similar but have been recomended using dowshu domes. Has anybody used these before? If so I would appriciate any views and advice.

Many thanks.

Anything but COP domes as they are a piece of dung!

Like Arf says System Q's domes are good and for low to middle range installs and are a safe bet.

For top range i fitted Dennards today and they are a superb bit of kit @ around 1.2k a dome for high end installs...only problem we had to paint them black or wait 2 weeks for black ones. Have to admit though a lot better looking in black.

!

• 2 months later...
Hi Guys.

Having installed many pelco, panasonic and denard speed domes in the past, I am sometimes pushed to offer more affordable options. I have used videcon domes before and have been impressed. I've not contemplated LJD or anything similar but have been recomended using dowshu domes. Has anybody used these before? If so I would appriciate any views and advice.

Many thanks.

I dont know if you are still reading this but we have used them on a regular basis and they are as good as anything else out there that you mentioned.

Hi Guys.

Many thanks.

Dynamic do a low cost high speed dome, I have one on test now.

They are solid and well made and for the money are the best value I could find.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

Archived