Security Installer Community

In Your Professional Oppinion ......

IM_Alarms

I have to agree with Daveboy a Morley ZX1e panel with Apollo protocol which I have used quite often

and about to use on another small project.

If you are not keen on Morley then would recommend also Advance or Kentec both easy to use and

program.

Pete

Peter Robinson

Freelance

M:07889038650

I have to agree with Daveboy a Morley ZX1e panel with Apollo protocol which I have used quite often

and about to use on another small project.

If you are not keen on Morley then would recommend also Advance or Kentec both easy to use and

program.

Pete

all true..... i would say the Kentec is far easier to program..... but then your not going to have any serious cause and effects to really worry about.

The morley panel is probably easier to get hold of through various distributors.... If you go direct to Kentec they might want you to do their training (not a bad thing) for free, before they'll sell you a panel....

cheers guys, I trawled through the product data and it looks like the Zx1e is the kiddie.

Thanks guys, much appreciated. I think I should have enough time to go and do the Morley product training before I need to programme it too .......... woohoo homework!

:hmm: i was attempting to give you some sound business advice,

............................ so hard to get really concise advice on, and you will be left with many conflicting statements because engineers all have their own personal favorites that obviously suit them.

see what i mean - i must be psychic IM

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived