Security Installer Community

Some More Important Advice

arfur mo

this was received in an email. i'm no medic and don't know the true validity but is food for thought before you swig from your next can of beer or soda.

the victim went fishing, prior to the trip she loaded the boat fridge with some cans of cola, became very ill on the 1st day died days later,

The autopsy concluded she died of Leptospirosis. This was traced to the can of cola she drank from without using a glass. Tests showed that the can was infected by dried rat urine and hence the disease Leptospirosis.

Rat urine contains toxic and deathly substances. It is highly recommended to thoroughly wash the upper part of soda cans before drinking out of

them.

The cans are typically stocked in warehouses and transported straight to the shops without being cleaned.

A study

at NYCU (where else :rolleyes: ) showed that the tops of soda cans are more contaminated than public toilets (i.e).. full of germs and bacteria. So wash them with water before putting them to the mouth to avoid any kind of fatal accident.

Geoge Micheals take note please

----------------------------

some time ago i read a story abut a woman who accidentally paper cut here tongue licking and sticking envelope's, the cut became sore and eventually infected, but as people do she delayed going to the doctors. when she did they removed a live earwig from her tongue.

apparently they love to nest in packets of envelopes stored in dark stock rooms, they lay thousands of eggs and one of these got into that cut - uck! gross!

moral of that story is use a wet sponge or wear a condom on your tongue for safe licking's

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

this was received in an email. i'm no medic and don't know the true validity but is food for thought before you swig from your next can of beer or soda.

the victim went fishing, prior to the trip she loaded the boat fridge with some cans of cola, became very ill on the 1st day died days later,

The autopsy concluded she died of Leptospirosis. This was traced to the can of cola she drank from without using a glass. Tests showed that the can was infected by dried rat urine and hence the disease Leptospirosis.

Rat urine contains toxic and deathly substances. It is highly recommended to thoroughly wash the upper part of soda cans before drinking out of

them.

The cans are typically stocked in warehouses and transported straight to the shops without being cleaned.

A study

at NYCU (where else :rolleyes: ) showed that the tops of soda cans are more contaminated than public toilets (i.e).. full of germs and bacteria. So wash them with water before putting them to the mouth to avoid any kind of fatal accident.

Geoge Micheals take note please

----------------------------

some time ago i read a story abut a woman who accidentally paper cut here tongue licking and sticking envelope's, the cut became sore and eventually infected, but as people do she delayed going to the doctors. when she did they removed a live earwig from her tongue.

apparently they love to nest in packets of envelopes stored in dark stock rooms, they lay thousands of eggs and one of these got into that cut - uck! gross!

moral of that story is use a wet sponge or wear a condom on your tongue for safe licking's

regs

alan

arfur, these are called urban fairytales.

arfur, these are called urban fairytales.

most likely,

viles and other nasty diseases are transmitted by rats as well as pigeons, and having seen stacks of can's in warehouses infested by them i don't tend to drink directly from cans,

at least with screw top bottles you mainly in touch with the bit which was covered by the cap - but then thinking about it - my Ovaltine tin has a lid so i'm doomed :cry: .

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived