Security Installer Community

Playing Dvd,s

kka

does any body know of any software free or other wise that will allow me to play dvd,s on my laptop, os is windows vista

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

put the dvd in, select play dvd with windows media player et voila.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Depends maybe on which edition of Vista - may not have the right codecs in, but it should have.

If not buy the Roxio CinePlayer DVD Decoder for Windows Vista v1.0 - it's only

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

That codec is specifically for Windows Media Player on Vista.

If you don't like WMP then you'll need to buy a full DVD product like Cyberlink PowerDVD or WinDVD which are a bit more. Most of these have a "free demo" mode so you can try them out (with restrictions) first.

That codec is specifically for Windows Media Player on Vista.

If you don't like WMP then you'll need to buy a full DVD product like Cyberlink PowerDVD or WinDVD which are a bit more. Most of these have a "free demo" mode so you can try them out (with restrictions) first.

paid for and downloaded that software, it is working fine thanks.

:cheersbeer.gif

Excellent! :)

PS Check your signature on posts - it says "Thoughtout" which presumably should be Throughout....

Archived