Security Installer Community

In The Dark About Aritech

tinnitus

will take the abacus for sure. like i said i have no details at all. nothing. might be able to get the eng code. but might jus default it

yes in theroy a good idea,but if the digi is locked you wont be doing that without an engineers code also same with the panel,also sorry to be the bad news person i dont think your normal manuals will help you with banks software

yes in theroy a good idea,but if the digi is locked you wont be doing that without an engineers code also same with the panel,also sorry to be the bad news person i dont think your normal manuals will help you with banks software

thats a good point. didnt consider the software. we have different stuff on our europlex panels in nationwides, doh. im on call tomorrow night, anyone wanna swap?

Digi on a building soc rather than red care?

building society's tell the installer what they want. the installer does it. they monitor their own systems. does anyone who questioned what i done install systems for the building society?

sorry guys, a bit touchy. thats what they want.

Guest anguscanplay
building society's tell the installer what they want. the installer does it. they monitor their own systems. does anyone who questioned what i done install systems for the building society?

sorry guys, a bit touchy. thats what they want.

we done several building societies which have no comms at all !

Digi on a building soc rather than red care?

lol, i did one as a PJ you won't belive what can be specced when you go ssaib chris, some insurance companys don't care.

[has since been upgraded to comms for panic, since they were robbed. at their choice not insurance companys]

this is my argument about risk assessments, whats the point, i would never asses it as non-comms? but they say thats all they wanted.

Archived