Security Installer Community

In The Dark About Aritech

tinnitus

Chaps,

i have to take over an aritech panel tomorrow, at least we think it is. i need your opinions on what its likely to be. its in a building society, i have no more information. just have a guess based on most common or the aritech model you would fit. we never use them so i need to take a few manuals.

thank you.

Chaps,

i have to take over an aritech panel tomorrow, at least we think it is. i need your opinions on what its likely to be. its in a building society, i have no more information. just have a guess based on most common or the aritech model you would fit. we never use them so i need to take a few manuals.

thank you.

initial?

Does the building society begin with a A or B as it may not be an Aritech !.

Top tip: if you ever catch fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the mirror, because i bet thats what REALLY throws you into a panic and dont forget the one thing you cant recycle is wasted time.

I take it it's the blue white and red national? How old is the job? Could be a CD range or an ATS.

guys i have only the crappy details i gave before. its just a"chances are" kind of question. do either of the ranges mentioned have digi's built in. if not i will have to take an abacus with me to program one.

guys i have only the crappy details i gave before. its just a"chances are" kind of question. do either of the ranges mentioned have digi's built in. if not i will have to take an abacus with me to program one.
it could well be a 95 or i think a 105(a rebadged 95 with a end station the size of a small wardrobe)what does the r.k.p look like ??..does it have a cross and a tick button,if so it may well be one of the above...good luck with the software its a mare
if it is a 95 there may well be a rd 62 plugged on but you need the engineers code to gain programming for the digi and they almost certainly do lock them,so take the abacus just in case

it could well be a 95 or i think a 105(a rebadged 95 with a end station the size of a small wardrobe)what does the r.k.p look like ??..does it have a cross and a tick button,if so it may well be one of the above...good luck with the software its a mareif it is a 95 there may well be a rd 62 plugged on but you need the engineers code to gain programming for the digi and they almost certainly do lock them,so take the abacus just in case

will take the abacus for sure. like i said i have no details at all. nothing. might be able to get the eng code. but might jus default it

Archived