Security Installer Community

Dational Dat Dvr

andymac

Hi all,

I have Dational DVR recorder, i was supplied with an instruction manual when i purchased it but was provided on CD. I have since lost this and the shop where i bought from has gone bust.

I have sarched the web for contact info, but the only site i can find is in the netherlands.

Does anyone have contact info for this company in the UK?

Thanks.

Andy

Hi all,

I have Dational DVR recorder, i was supplied with an instruction manual when i purchased it but was provided on CD. I have since lost this and the shop where i bought from has gone bust.

I have sarched the web for contact info, but the only site i can find is in the netherlands.

Does anyone have contact info for this company in the UK?

Thanks.

Andy

Try >

Dational Technology Limited

Gateshead International Business Centre

Mulgrave Terrace

Gateshead

NE8 1AN

United Kingdom

Telephone +44 (0)191 490 9128

Fax +44 (0)191 490 9127

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Try >

Dational Technology Limited

Gateshead International Business Centre

Mulgrave Terrace

Gateshead

NE8 1AN

United Kingdom

Telephone +44 (0)191 490 9128

Fax +44 (0)191 490 9127

Thanks magpye,

I've just called that number and it's not Dational, another company infact and they have no idea who dational are! Any ideas?

Thanks for your swift reply!

Andy

Thanks magpye,

I've just called that number and it's not Dational, another company infact and they have no idea who dational are! Any ideas?

Thanks for your swift reply!

Andy

Until recently Dahua Technology Co Ltd (www.dahuatech.com) distributed in the UK under the name Dational. Unfortunatley things didn't work out.

Dahua make DVR365's for SystemQ. The new model DVR365's are the same as the LB/HB series "Dational" DVR.

Like Rich said the manual can be found here:

http://www.dvr365.com/web/docs/instructions.htm

cheers

• 4 weeks later...
Now thats an understatement, Daddy pulled the plug on his sons toy company, they did a moonlight flit leaving a few installation companies in the lurch!

Thanks for all your replies, but i'm still noon the wiser, my dvr is not on the dvr365 website. Mine has and little lcd screen built on the front of it. see pic below.

Thanks,

Andy

post-12520-1190563549_thumb.jpg

Guest anguscanplay
Thanks for all your replies, but i'm still noon the wiser, my dvr is not on the dvr365 website. Mine has and little lcd screen built on the front of it. see pic below.

Thanks,

Andy

thats a video tardis - was looking at them in systemq`s demo room just last week iirc

Guest anguscanplay
I dont understand angus?pls explain.

Ta,

Andy

systemq sell the same item - they call it a video tardis , comes with or without the built in screen so the inst. might be the same

Archived