Security Installer Community

Camera White Out On Av760 Dvr

Russell

what type of lense is on the camera dc or auto if its auto you could try adjusting the levels on the lens.

TVX systems what a good idea by the time the picture had downloaded the intruder would have been long gone.
SFE.Solutions security systems

The cameras fine on another DVR

yeah the camera is fine on another dvr. it is a dc lens. I do think it could be a voltage thing, have had similar stuff in the past. but just used to unplug and reset connections. didn't work this time.

the channel is terminated. will have a look again tomorrow at the terminal but really appreciate the ideas, please let me know if you have any more ideas.

I've never had to do it before (maybe I've always been lucky) but do you think i should adjust the impendence levels on the dvr?

impedance is the termination needed for the camera, if not passing through to another device (as said earlier) like monitor or composite to UHF converter then it should be set to 75 ohms.

acid test is plug one of the working cameras into this 'problem' input. if it works and the problem camera works in another input leave them swapped over.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
they came out fine. it's very confusing. the camera works (on other dvrs), the channel works for all other cameras. have checked and tried power supply, cable, light settings etc.

it's another one of these cheap AV Tech dvrs that individual's are buying themselves for about

This is jefinny from Rekeen Electronics, I'd like to share any information about Security surveillance system, CCTV camera with you.

http://www.cctvrekeen.com

Archived