Security Installer Community

secom engineers

secomandy

Guest orinoco

Hello fellow collegues,

Sounds a bit suspicious to me, abbz from head office. AG's right hand person i dare say.

Careful whats said !!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

hello guys

just got my contract throught the post this morning i start for secom on 17th may so whats secom like from an engineers view obviously i have only had contact with management at the interview and on the phone from what i heard at the interview and conversations on the phone im impressed so far am i wrong or not look forward to your replys

pete

pete .................

Any comments/opinions posted are my own and not that of my employers.

Welcome gooner I take it by your name you are gonna be working in the southern region. So I can only put my views from the northen region. I used to work for Initial ( shorrocks ) and can say its a definate improvement on them.

Are you on service or install?

Secom are a good company to work for and i am very settled here.

There are those in our region who moan like hell but they usually have been at the company for many years.

hello secomandy

i will be working the oxford area so i come under the crawley office. i have heard good things about secom so i reckon i will be ok on there.im not too experienced on cctv and access but we all have to start somewhere i suppose i will be on service. thanks andy hopefully chat to you again soon

pete

pete .................

Any comments/opinions posted are my own and not that of my employers.

Archived