Security Installer Community

Urgent Sub Contractor Work Birmingham

I have a client who desperately needs a Sub Contractor or 2 man team to take on some work immediately. Its some CCTV Install work, he is willing to pay hansomely for anyone who can get on site today if not tomorrow even if its just one person. The Subbie he was using has just walked on him and the contract is at stake.

Call me on 0208 xxxxxxxxxxxx and I will put you in touch with him.

Many thanks

Rob

I have a client who desperately needs a Sub Contractor or 2 man team to take on some work immediately. Its some CCTV Install work, he is willing to pay hansomely for anyone who can get on site today if not tomorrow even if its just one person. The Subbie he was using has just walked on him and the contract is at stake.

Call me on 0208 xxxxxxxxxxx and I will put you in touch with him.

Many thanks

Rob

Why did the subbie just walk on him? More to this than meets the eye.

cheers Kev

Why did the subbie just walk on him? More to this than meets the eye.

he is just stuck on spegehti junction perhaps, or could not replace his van wheels fast enough :) ,

i've heard even the wheely bins end up on bricks around there :unsure:

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

I tell you why as I am the Guy who needs the men,

The subcontractor was only on site for half the time he has supposed to be, and as a result the job has fallen behind time. Rather than tell me we wouldnt his PC he chose to keep quiet.

I use contractors all the time and can provide contact numbers to prove how honest and good I am to work with, and deeply resent the accusations that seem to springing up by people who don't have a clue.

Thanks for your support guys.

The subcontractor was only on site for half the time he has supposed to be, and as a result the job has fallen behind time. Rather than tell me we wouldnt his PC he chose to keep quiet.

I use contractors all the time and can provide contact numbers to prove how honest and good I am to work with, and deeply resent the accusations that seem to springing up by people who don't have a clue.

Steve

Chill, no one is throwing accusations at you, its just unusual for a subbie to 'walk' unless the job/contract is that bad or the money is no good and you are working for nothing but in your case it seems your subbie had to much on and was keeping it to himself. I was just curious, thats all.

I have walked of a three jobs in twenty years. One because we were doing extras to an alarm system in house and the guy was expecting a complete new alarm system for the same money and was not prepared to pay for it. Two, was given sixteen hours to install an intruder alarm in a BT tunnel system under Ilford shopping centre, it was to contact the doors at the end of the tunnels, cant rember how many doors there were just remember one of the tunnels was a mile long and you had to were gas meters. Before we even got our tools out I said 'no theres not enough hours on this lets go'. This job was costed by a 'salesman' not a 'surveyor' (for those who dont know what the difference is, a surveyor knows what he is doing and comes from the industry and a salesman thinks he knows what he doing and could sale anything providing he gets his commission at the end of month). Third, was changing the bathroom fans in an old peoples home in Wandsworth, we knocked on this old girls door, as she opned it the smell knocked us back about two meters and I was nearly sick she claimed to be Churchills secretary during the war (no wonder we won if she stunk like that). The smell was that bad that we left site.

Kev

Guest anguscanplay

question could have been better put and your reply could have been better phrased - still everyone knows my views on subbies

Archived