Security Installer Community

Alarm Package

ahh, if it is you, out of order what you did to jamie.

Only winding you up :P . Not a installer or anything just liked to know whats going on and that. I did want to go into alarms but working at height is not my thing. I like to know all the different companys as you get to see the prices. I have found that SSAIB registered companys are a little cheaper than NSI. Although i may be wrong because i have not asked every installer in Grtr Manchester there prices

I like to know all the different companys as you get to see the prices. I have found that SSAIB registered companys are a little cheaper than NSI. Although i may be wrong because i have not asked every installer in Grtr Manchester there prices

The point of this being what????

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

because you know less than amatureandy maybe ?

I learned everything I know from the wise members here, like " Angus the Knowledge" ;)

But I learned how to spell somewhere else (school probably). So I can spell my name even if others can't!

Guest anguscanplay
I learned everything I know from the wise members here, like " Angus the Knowledge" ;)

But I learned how to spell somewhere else (school probably). So I can spell my name even if others can't!

is cause i have to type fast to beat you lol

ahhh boys we got our first groupie - i wanna be an alarm man too , let me , let me lol

I will leave the alarms to you ;) As i am not as clued up as you.

Archived