Security Installer Community

Alarm Package

What would you guys charge to fit a PA button

ask the company you intend to use as it dosn't matter what we would charge.

alot of us wouldn't do the rental deal, i personally think you are much better off getting a system fully installed that you own and then just pay for monitoring and service annually. this way if you decide not to have it monitored or want to switch companys you will always have a full working system that you own and are not tied into.

if it is who i think it is you will not get out of the contract if you change your mind and will end up paying court costs aswell.

Guest Dave the alarm man
you will not get out of the contract if you change your mind and will end up paying court costs aswell.

rightly so............

Guest anguscanplay
if it is who i think it is you will not get out of the contract if you change your mind and will end up paying court costs aswell.

which is a bad thing because ...............................? if the o/p knows the terms ( 25 per month for two years ) why would he want to get out of the contract unless he moves - the real issue is who ownes the equipment at the end of the term if its the o/p well it cost but its good stuff ( maybe ) if its the installer then youve been stuffed good and proper imo

which is a bad thing because ...............................? if the o/p knows the terms ( 25 per month for two years ) why would he want to get out of the contract unless he moves - the real issue is who ownes the equipment at the end of the term if its the o/p well it cost but its good stuff ( maybe ) if its the installer then youve been stuffed good and proper imo

its not a bad thing, just sometimes ppl are not aware and end up messing ppl about and causing themselves a headache.

i think its very good he keeps them to the contract, i would do the same in that boat. but from a customer point of view i would rather own the gear from the out set.

first question is it getting police response ? if not its way too expensive - half the price with a simple dialler on it , message me the name of the installer if you would please

( once is a mistake twice makes you a mug )

Angus

???

Its not a national installer, Its a local NSI gold installer

and what about the battery is what i want to know :realmad: ?

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived