Security Installer Community

Accord Xpc Programming Problem

Polybear

Guest anguscanplay
1. I often get value for money. And I know when something isn't value for money too - the aforementioned large national installer reputedly quotes 120 quid +vat to do this procedure.

2. I don't know the sensor coverage pattern on this (the OH's) system, but I do on my own.

3. Which is why I was deliberately vague when asking the original questions, by not including certain details of the procedure. Though (and assuming the system was installed correctly in the first place) the panel should be in a protected zone and therefore should'nt be easily accessible without setting the alarm off anyway. And the reboot procedure will cause a Tamper Alarm also. So are'nt all bases covered?

4. Warning to Burglars: Guard Dog. Burgular Alarm. Observant Neighbours.

polybear

whilst were arguing round and round - and note you still havnt been given the info you wanted on any of the sites ive looked at -

1. you dont otherwise you`d see

If you default the master code you will default the proxy fob that's allocated code as well.

Max

Hi Max,

Welcome to the debate. You're an absolute first class star for being able to give a straightforward answer to a straightforward question. It's a pity that you're too far away - it's honest help like yours that would encourage me to call on you in a professional capacity should there be any problems requiring expert help.

Thanks.

polybear

Topic closed as its going round and round in circles.

These forums do not give out defaulting procedures or engineering manuals, the procedure you want to carry out is in the manual.

Archived