Security Installer Community

Adi Football Tournament

viper

Alright Alarmgard but you install in Livingston but have had a good few nights out there. I cant stand the Falkirk though!

Anyway last time i checked your website out you were based in Livi?? Have you moved?? It would take a big site to move for your storage??

cheers

!

I heard Initial had a good side, but knowing them itll be a team of subbies they'll have got in!!!!

Don't think subbies are permitted to play for insurance reasons.

The Edinburgh branch should have a good side since most their players are on Hibs and Hearts books !!

Maybe if they don't make a career in the alarm game they could always fall back on becoming a pro footballer B)

UTC - The dawn of a new era !

The Edinburgh branch should have a good side since most their players are on Hibs and Hearts books !!

Maybe if they don't make a career in the alarm game they could always fall back on becoming a pro footballer B)

You have got to ber joking, Jasons mob all look like Mr blooby!

:fear:

The Edinburgh branch should have a good side since most their players are on Hibs and Hearts books, wait a minute, there is something wrong with this statement.

the word good should be replaced with terrible and by the time your tournament kicks of, Rangers will have signed them just before they move to Parkhead!

The Edinburgh branch should have a good side since most their players are on Hibs and Hearts books, wait a minute, there is something wrong with this statement.

the word good should be replaced with terrible and by the time your tournament kicks of, Rangers will have signed them just before they move to Parkhead!

I hope Mr Stewart is playing as i wouldnae mind giving him a bootin!!

I think theres a few that share that feeling.

Hi Kev, do you still here from the Ali G man. the last time i spoke with him he had been in a car crash.

Archived