Security Installer Community

Starting Out

guys, sorry to be more of a pain than usual but i cant find something. i remember a thread from a guy who started up on his own, it was almost like a blog. it detailed the whole process and made good reading. i was wondering if he added to it recently but cant find it. i have searched all the usual key words but had no results. anyone find it?

don't waste your time unless you have it as a saved link or something.

cheers chaps

Guest Cerberus NI
guys, sorry to be more of a pain than usual but i cant find something. i remember a thread from a guy who started up on his own, it was almost like a blog. it detailed the whole process and made good reading. i was wondering if he added to it recently but cant find it. i have searched all the usual key words but had no results. anyone find it?

don't waste your time unless you have it as a saved link or something.

cheers chaps

If it was in the blog section it's most likely gone as Dave is (as far as I know) scrapping the blogs due to under use during his spring clean.

If it was in the blog section it's most likely gone as Dave is (as far as I know) scrapping the blogs due to under use during his spring clean.

i think it was just a thread but he updated it regularly with his progress like buying a van, putting an ad in the paper....... it read like a blog.

will check the brian c tip

Archived