Security Installer Community

Accenta6 - Pir Sensors Just Stopped Working

SHB1

Hello and help!

Can anyone tell me why the sensors on my Accenta6 have just stopped working? There is no red light on them to show they are picking up any motion - but they were fine yesterday????

Hello and help!

Can anyone tell me why the sensors on my Accenta6 have just stopped working? There is no red light on them to show they are picking up any motion - but they were fine yesterday????

Fuse blown inside the panel...

If at first you don't succeed...don't try skydiving!

Hello and help!

Thanks. Is there a fuse specifically for the sensor then? If so do you know which one? I understand from reading a manual on line that there are three? I am a girl so go easy on me!!!

Thanks. Is there a fuse specifically for the sensor then? If so do you know which one? I understand from reading a manual on line that there are three? I am a girl so go easy on me!!!

Fuses blow for a reason, so you really will need an engineer to find out why and sort it out. And of course opening up the panel exposes mains voltage - so don't do that unless you're competent to do so. :ninja:

Archived