Security Installer Community

Initial 5-a-side Football

MJW, nice thought, but punting one of those wouldn't half hurt! Are you an ex-Wrights engineer by the way?

I dont think it would hurt that much just use you safety shoes,works for me everytime i do kick those panels about at around 3 am when the bloody thing loses 3 D.G.P's B)

Yes i am Ex-Wrights but i left way before inital took over and as luck would have it i have never had to work for inital and never want to :cry:

MJW, nice thought, but punting one of those wouldn't half hurt! Are you an ex-Wrights engineer by the way?

I dont think it would hurt that much just use you safety shoes,works for me everytime i do kick those panels about at around 3 am when the bloody thing loses 3 D.G.P's B)

Yes i am Ex-Wrights but i left way before inital took over and as luck would have it i have never had to work for inital and never want to :cry:

Fair enough, so are you familiar with the likes of Tony Swan,Andy Hubbard and Andy Monk etc?

Fair enough, so are you familiar with the likes of Tony Swan,Andy Hubbard and Andy Monk etc?

I am and Dave H what ever happened to them still at inital???....came across Nick harris couple of days ago

I am and Dave H what ever happened to them still at inital???....came across Nick harris couple of days ago

Nick works with me now, he seems pretty good. You don't know Tony Lawrence as well do you?

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

I remember Nick aswell. Tony is now working for his friend doing electrical/security work and his other half has not long given birth. Rocky and Brian work together,I'm not sure where exactly. Andy monk was working for Colin Stannett at Aztec, but I have heard Colin is now at Brookes. Both the Neils are still at Initial,so is Gill Ridgewell and now her daughter ;) Next time we all meet up I will let you know if you like.

Nick works with me now, he seems pretty good. You don't know Tony Lawrence as well do you?

you must be at spy then,say hello to simon for me,and yes i do know tony lawrence

Archived