Security Installer Community

Initial 5-a-side Football

I'm not sure how many fellow Initial employee's are on this forum,so make yourself known, but just wondered if any of you were going to the 5-a-side footy this year?

I've been the last 3 years, and always have a good laugh! :yes:

I'm not sure how many fellow Initial employee's are on this forum,so make yourself known, but just wondered if any of you were going to the 5-a-side footy this year?

Will it not be the UTC cup this year?

Chubb City

V

Kiddie Athletic

&

The winners play Initial Utd.

:whistle:

Usually is a good weekend. I've a feeling it might be the last one though with the UTC takeover.

Think i've missed 2 since the competition started - not including the year it was postponned due to Rentokil cost cutting measures !!!

Won't be able to make it this year either unfortunately :(

Have a good one lads.

UTC - The dawn of a new era !

What i want too know is what will be used as the ball....an A.T.S may be?????????? ;)

Morning Mate,

I am with Direct Security Systems, based in Willenhall. We play an inhouse five aside game once a month or there about, Recon your lot would get a team together to play our lot?

regards

Big Jig

Big Jig.

Trade Member

Quality Manager

Direct Security Systems (Midlands) Limited

NSI Gold.

Good engineers always ask questions!!

Hello Pete

How the devil are you??? :D:lol::roflmao:

I am just grand. And you are??

Pete

Big Jig.

Trade Member

Quality Manager

NSI Gold.

Ill be going, i went last year but didnt play, just went for the piss up, but weve managed to enter 2 teams this year so im gonna play aswell :bruce_h4h::P:ranting:

Yes, we usually get knocked out in the first round anyway, and head up the town to continue with what we started friday night! Which branch are you from?

What i want too know is what will be used as the ball....an A.T.S may be?????????? ;)

MJW, nice thought, but punting one of those wouldn't half hurt! Are you an ex-Wrights engineer by the way?

Morning Mate,

I am with Direct Security Systems, based in Willenhall. We play an inhouse five aside game once a month or there about, Recon your lot would get a team together to play our lot?

regards

Big Jig

Nice thought Big Jig, but which lot of ours are you talking about, as there will be nearly 40 branches attending,plus Fire,National Accounts,Monitoring,National Operations etc. Maidstone branch wouldn't be much competetion for you anyway, as we are all lazy buggers going up there for a good drink up! :rolleyes:

I do hope UTC continue with the footy, it's been great every time I've been. :cry:

Nice thought Big Jig, but which lot of ours are you talking about, as there will be nearly 40 branches attending,plus Fire,National Accounts,Monitoring,National Operations etc. Maidstone branch wouldn't be much competetion for you anyway, as we are all lazy buggers going up there for a good drink up! :rolleyes:

I do hope UTC continue with the footy, it's been great every time I've been. :cry:

I was under the impression you were more local. Daft really.

I'll start a new thread.

Good luck and enjoy the footy.

Big Jig

Big Jig.

Trade Member

Quality Manager

NSI Gold.

Archived