Security Installer Community

Veritas 8 Battery Replacement

Guest anguscanplay
i find these kind of post's fascinating, to pay a guy for his time and supply the battery and take all the responsibility and all for

often said when arriving at job

customer " did it take you long to get here"

me " about twenty two years - now put the kettle on, milk no suger " lol

angus :joker::roflmao:

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

What, how to wash a car?? Surely no. I don't mind paying for their time but not their skills in using a sponge and chammie :rolleyes:

it's all down to skill and experience, but the better the scrubber the better the experience and so higher the price - so i'm told ;)

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

it's all down to skill and experience, but the better the scrubber the better the experience and so higher the price - so i'm told ;)

regs

alan

Don't you try and avoid the truth with the 'allegedly' bit. We all know your a man of the world Arfur :lol:

Well put though.

Don't you try and avoid the truth with the 'allegedly' bit. We all know your a man of the world Arfur :lol:

Well put though.

it's that age and 'Altz' effect, i've completely forgotten what i used to not know all about :'(

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived