Security Installer Community

Motion Or Continuous Recording?

Dowshu are indeed an excellent unit but a combo of sending a dodgy A D T sales rep around Northern Ireland.........etc.....we say no more on that subject and the excessive price for their product lead me to source higher end machines else where,now use mainly EZ CCTV with Geovision units

Dowshu seem popular in South, that cause they have dist in Cork?

DOWSHU is based in Cork and they also have an office/training facility in Warrington. They dont deal with distributors, they supply the Installers directly. I'm surprised you think they are expensive as their machines are coming in a lot cheaper than say PELCO, Intellex and similar machines. Their 400FPS 16CH 640GB unit comes in at around 3K. I've seen PELCO prices on this site that scared the bejesus out of me for a 400FPS unit.

What's the story on this sales rep your on about? Enlighten us...

Yes we are based in UK and use the DOWSHU DVR range too. They are extremely reliable and very competitive in the market, I dont know why you say they are overpriced as we switched from DM after all their hard drive problems and not admitting to it and have never looked back, the Dowshu machines are coming in at less than many of the DM equiv. machine. Ill give you their details to get in touch if you need it. cheers

Archived