Security Installer Community

Dvrs

its not a pc now really is it - or at least i havnt found the icon for solitaire on mine yet

Thats cause you havent loaded it up yet!!!! Ill have to send u a usb key with that on it :)

Fla

Eoghan O'Flaherty

Fusion Networks

Southern Ireland

info@fusionnetworks.ie

VOICE VIDEO DATA NETWORKS

Guest anguscanplay
Thats cause you havent loaded it up yet!!!! Ill have to send u a usb key with that on it :)

Fla

hey good man - not like the access rep who promised me one months ago lol

Guest anguscanplay
nah never, ill put minesweep on it too..!! :)

now if you had one preloaded with a half decent scheduled service database on it i might even answer some of your questions lol

Angus

I`m easily bought

now if you had one preloaded with a half decent scheduled service database on it i might even answer some of your questions lol

Angus

I`m easily bought

You dont ask for much do ya!!! How about a nice screen saver of Paris or something, sure who needs to be lookin at the screen anyways, its only a bunch of moving pictures.111

Eoghan O'Flaherty

Fusion Networks

Southern Ireland

info@fusionnetworks.ie

VOICE VIDEO DATA NETWORKS

There are so many DVRs in the market, everyone could be mistaken that they are all much of a muchness. COP, DowSheete, Tai-dai VR2, Chan XR6, Nagasak SSR v3, Lee CDi GTi ? Jesus, you might not be able to swear in the forum however, for a deeply religious man, you've made me blaspheme.

Eneo and Samsung are well built. You need to download DivX to be able to playback the footage from the Samsung though, and I doubt that the Police can be arsed with that amount of effort for a shoplifter. Spearmint has gone up in price since the smoking ban. The retail CCTV train might be rolling again?

;)

i use the jpeg2000 dvrs a bit like the smart2 from system q but the ones i fit are silver case and black fronted. very good dvrs and goood value form money even has a keyboard option but not used that facility yet

cheers

colin

Colin, I use the same DVR's and they are excellent...Very easy to use

Think I could use your help on configuring with router !

cheers

Max

Archived