Security Installer Community

Accord XPC

Guest vjt

Hi all

After entering my pin number to exit the building there is a constant exit tone with no final 2 beeps.

Is my exit tone set for a long period of time before arming?

If so could anyone help with programming?

Note - I recently replaced the battery but had to disconnect the mains supply to get rid of the low battery symbol.

Vince

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Billy The Bellbox

What s\ware version is it. I have had alot of dealings with these right from version 1.25.

I would power it down then up again. let me know the s\ware version please

An obvious Question, but do you normally need to press an Exit Terminator (Push to Set) button, for the exit timer to stop.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

I have no idea what software version it is. How do I find out.

I have tried powering down the system but it does not work.

I cannot get into engineer code because the sytsem was originally installed by //.National Installer.//.

Whilst I am not an alarm engineer, I have worked on copiers and fax machines so I am very technically minded.

Vince

Have you checked for a button on the outside of your door that needs to be pressed to arm the system once your outside the building, also are you exiting by the correct door, i.e have you got a door contact that is final exit, but you are leaving by a diffrent door. (final exit circuit arms system once the door is shut behind you)

egg03064.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dale

If the system was monitored by //.National Installer.// they may have delibretly stopped the system from setting so that you have to call them out - hence renew contract with //.National Installer.// or at least get some money off you for re-initialising the system.

If I was you I would give a local alarm company a call as they will be a damn site cheaper than //.National Installer.// and will be able to get the system back up and running.

Guest dale

If thats the case, then simply do a reset to factory settings on power-up and reprogramme the system. I know you can do that with the XPC from //.National Installer.// as ive done it a few times before for some of their ex-customers.

I think it may require the call out of a local alarm company as they will be able to re-programme the system and check its all functioning correctly. Or you could download the engineers manual from the Ademco Microtech website and follow the instuctions to re-programme the system. Hope all goes well!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Billy The Bellbox

We dont use speccial software at all.The only thing we have are our own set programming and we DO NOT lock panels out at all, I know this because i work in the tech support dept for all of //.National Installer.//. Try resetting it first then you may be able to reprogramme it.

:reallymad:

Archived